Monday, December 10, 2012

People Who Have A Special Place In Hell

Well I’m super bored at work and once again I have been neglecting my blog.  To further avoid work and to further my already mediocre writing skills, I’m not going to write about things or people (actually just people) who have a special place in hell.  I may expand on my reasoning, but most likely I will be too lazy.

People who do not throw out their trash at the end of the movie.  The ones that are going one level further in hell are the people that jam their popcorn bags down into a folded seat like I can’t fucking see it when I’m cleaning.  Really?  Just fucking leave it on the ground, I still have to pick it up but at least I don’t have to pull your disgusting buttery bag out of there.  Giant Douchebags. 

Also movie related, people who talk through movies.  This one pisses me off the most since I have been horribly spoiled when viewing movies, as I get to screen them days in advance with only my friends around and we all love movies so much we follow the cardinal rule of NOT FUCKING TALKING.  This got to be so bad that when I was forced to see a film at AMC I turned around and told some thirteen year old asshole who was singing along to “shut the fuck up.”  This was followed by some more talking by his friends who called me a bitch behind my back which further lead me to turn around and say “I can fucking hear you.”  I have a lot of rage lately…

People who stand on the left side of an escalator.  I won’t say anymore on the topic because it will probably drive me to drink.

Actually, in general, people who walk on the wrong side of the sidewalk.  Isn’t kinda like traffic rules?  Stay in the right lane?  Why are you getting pissy at me for running into me?  I’m walking where I should be walking, I attempted to move and avoid you but you were acting like it was the running of the bulls in the opposite direction.  This and also people over the age of ten that ride their bikes on sidewalks.  I’ll leave it at that or my firm no gun policy might change.

When you are attempting to get off of a busy subway car and people are also walking into it.  Just, do people not know subway rules?  And then they get mad when I push back at them trying to get out.  Let the people off first, I promise, you will get on the fucking train.

I would say when people walk against traffic lights but since I’m a huge jay walker I won’t be that asshole hypocrite. 

When I was in college and people would ask me how much of my paper I had written a week before it was due.  NONE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.  And they would continue to ask me up until the 24 hour mark.  Why is it so important to you how much I have written?  It in no way affects your life.  If I want to do it at the last minute then I will.  I’m still going to get a better grade than you did and I only spent five hours writing it while you spent upwards of a week and a half. 

People who say Hufflepuff sucks.  Honey badger gonna cut you.

When you tell someone bad news and their reply is, “You’re kidding.”  Yes, I think it’s a joke that my arm is broken. 

People who did not understand that the above was sarcasm.

Moving on.  I took the Myers-Briggs personality test today.  It had changed from when I had taken it as a Junior in high school.  The assessment literally told me that my personality is an oxymoron, not an altogether shocking conclusion.  I took it twice and even changed some answers I found I didn’t answer correctly and still it came to the same conclusion.  It’s pretty accurate, the only thing I don’t really agree with is that I’m goal oriented and that I work hard until it’s achieved.  Seeing as how I never set goals for myself and never do more work than needs to be done, that part was off the mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment